Better Late Than Never - A Birthday Greeting!

Friday, September 10, 2010

Last Saturday our friend Ms. Leah Doysabas celebrated her birthday at Villa Fedelita. The "buffet"  however was done a day before it and was well attended by teachers in Phitsanulok. I arrived late because we had a "Goodbye Seniors Party" at the university which hindered me to be there early. Still, it was good being there.

It's been a week yet I can't remember if i greeted her a HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Anyhow, the "Better late than never" type of thing is really applicable at the moment lol. Happy Birthday ate! Joyie made a video of Ate Lei's pics with Kuya Lloyd's voice as the background. It was cool!

Is this the pic?
And just for the record, I read some comments about the pic of Ate Lei and Kuya Rey (WOW Rhyme). What's the commotion about? Can somebody decipher it? Kuya, ate..this is just a blog..spare me, please!!!! Message me if this should be edited or leave it as it is hehe..


Once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ATE LEI!

0 comments

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Best Selling Books